The Future of Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence
Today's consumers demand modern customer care -- they expect omni-channel contact ability, conversational self-service interfaces and fast seamless resolutions. Businesses are innovating to meet these needs by applying artificial intelligence (AI) into the customer care model. According to a recent study by Oracle, nearly 8 out of 10 businesses have already implemented or are planning to adopt AI as a customer service solution by 2020.
In this webinar, Adelyn Zhou, CMO of TOPBOTS, and Mahesh Ram, CEO of Solvvy discussed how AI is impacting the customer care value chain. They explored how to build and design a seamless customer experience with AI and machine learning.
In this webinar replay, you'll learn:
- About the various ways artificial intelligence is impacting customer service
- How to use AI to improve self-service customer experiences
- How to evaluate artificial intelligence solutions for customer care and find the right solution for you
- What to look for in an artificial intelligence solution partner
- Hear valuable tips on improving your customer engagement today
If you would like to talk to us right away, click here. We will have a Solvvy team member contact you within 24 hours.